Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-27-2012, 08:31 PM   #1030 (permalink)
#Mark
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock316AE View Post
LOL@Green Light's sig, I don't even remember who this kid is TBH.

Anyway, 13 years ago today. RAW Is WAR, arguably the most memorable segment in wrestling history happened and a special moment with The Rock and Mick Foley just going out there in front of the live audience to have fun for almost 30 minutes on live TV. This is Your Life, a concept that a lot of people want to take credit for his massive success, it was a combination of Rock, Foley and Russo doing an innovative, first time ever segment in a wrestling environment.

The Rock and Sock connection made history that night with a record breaking audience. WWE tried to recreate the magic twice after that, including Rock doing the same segment for Foley as the go home segment for WM20. That was also the first tag match(Rock/Sock/Evolution)to be the selling point of a WM since WM1 and also the last.

Money angle, and I'm doing a clean job y

There's still hope for that(Rock/Brock), things like that are changing in one conversation. Floyd is a major factor if he's actually working the PPV, I still say that Floyd with HHH in his corner against Brock is the best way to book it, the buzz for Mayweather/Lesnar will be astronomical. And if it's a combination of Rock/Brock/Floyd, it can be the biggest match of all time, not only from the material today.
Rock/Foley have the best mic chemistry I've ever seen.
#Mark is offline   Reply With Quote