Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Official 9/27 Impact Discussion: Hogan's ready to play in the clubhouse, jack!

39K views 780 replies 111 participants last post by  TripleG 
#1 · (Edited)
impactwrestling.com said:
-Last week on Impact, the Aces and 8s invited Hulk Hogan to come and meet with them face to face on their own turf, in their clubhouse. Hogan agreed to their demands before they brutally attacked Joseph Park. What will happen this Thursday on Impact? Will Hogan still enter enemy territory with Aces and 8s? Plus, we hope to find out the latest on Joseph Park's physical condition.

NEW TV CHAMPION TO BE CROWNED ON CHAMPIONSHIP THURSDAY!

“Championship Thursday” returns to Impact Wrestling on Spike TV this Thursday with an added wrinkle; there is no defending champion. Negotiations between TNA’s current TV Champion Devon and TNA have been ongoing over the last month and have reached an impasse. As of today, The TNA TV Championship last held by Devon is vacated. TNA hopes that Devon returns to the active roster in the future. A new TV champion will be crowned LIVE on Impact!

Usually, in the “Championship Thursday” format, four challengers meet with IMPACT WRESTLING GM Hulk Hogan and plead their case as to why they deserve the shot at the champion. This month, one of the four men is guaranteed to be the new TV Champion! The challengers selected to compete in this “Championship Thursday” are Samoa Joe, Garett Bischoff, Magnus and Mr. Anderson. Hulk will hear these men’s arguments why they should be the one to get the title shot and then Hogan will make the hard decision of which two will face off. Tune into Spike TV at 8pt/7ct this Thursday night to see a new champion crowned.

ALSO ON THURSDAY'S BROADCAST:

-Will "TNA Gut Check" prospect Evan Markopolous earn a contract and a spot on the TNA roster? The newcomer faces the judging trio of Bruce Prichard, Al Snow, and Taz on this broadcast.

-TNA World Champion Austin Aries and Jeff Hardy will both appear on Thursday's telecast. Less than 3 weeks to go from their TNA World Title Match at Bound For Glory, what will happen next in this developing rivalry between the champ and the BFG Series winner?

- All this and much more on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING on SpikeTV LIVE at 8/7c, including the latest news of the "Bound For Glory" Pay-Per-View event!
I'm highly anticipating seeing Hogan "enter enemy territory." I'm looking for it to be one of the most over-the-top acted, unintentionally funny yet entertaining segments on Impact this year.

I'm all for Joe vs. Magnus to decide the new TV Champion. No matter the outcome they will most likely have a rematch at Bound For Glory which I wouldn't mind because this feud should get some time to build in a couple of matches and promos.

Storm & Roode had a fun brawl last week and I can see that match with a gimmick/stipulation being added to the card.

I'm intrigued for what is next for Bully Ray after pinning the World Heavyweight Champion last week. He's not officially in the World Title match at BFG but he's very much involved as the antagonist in the middle of the Hardy/Aries build.

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.