Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Let's finally settle this 11/12 thing

View Single Post

Old 09-27-2012, 06:17 PM   #132 (permalink)
NoyK
No One You Know

NoyK NoyK NoyK NoyK NoyK NoyK NoyK NoyK NoyK NoyK NoyK
Default Re: Let's finally settle this 11/12 thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by You_heard? View Post
I swear The Lady Killer and NoyK take things WAY to seriously in Rants. Maybe you guys should think outside the box. It's just an internet forum lmao.

Dude, you wanted to fight someone in real life over Rants, just stop being a hypocrite.
If you actually read what my point is here, you would realise it has nothing to do with 'taking rants serious' myself, but others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcade View Post
Personal? If someone here has deep personal issues with another user on this site, not only they need to leave Rants, but they also should also stop using the internet as well.
Like I posted before in this thread; a guy hacked an entire forum I was a part of before with something really similar to this join-date thing that has been going, and the forum was dead 1 month later. And another forum almost died to something also similar.

Don't want this one to be third strike, that's all. I enjoy this forum.

Again, I was just trying to help. Wasn't worth it

NoyK is offline   Reply With Quote