Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 09-27-2012, 06:11 PM   #6303 (permalink)
Falkono
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Falkono needs to take rep more seriousFalkono needs to take rep more seriousFalkono needs to take rep more seriousFalkono needs to take rep more seriousFalkono needs to take rep more seriousFalkono needs to take rep more seriousFalkono needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Punk couldn't even draw in a kids drawing contest...

Takw away guys like Mick out of his segments and those numbers would be nowhere near what they were. And thats the difference. Punk HAS to have someone in there with him of near legend status among attitude fans in either Mick or Heyman. You put him in there alone with no guys like that and watch the numbers fall away. That is the difference between everyone else and Cena. Cena could come out, sit in the ring and not say anything for 30mins and it would still draw.

I know it sounds harsh but apart of me actually hopes Cena get's a really bad injury that will keep him away for months. Because that way WWE will then be forced into doing other things. Punk will then be the main man and your get a lot better idea of what people think about him.

Also if anything these numbers show that the PG era has not worked at all. The numbers are terrible. One of the quarter losses was the worst for over 10 years. WWE needs to go back to being more random/crash style tv. The wrestlers need to get better gimmicks rather then generic heel number 1 Punk or generic Face number 1 Cena.

As I mentioned awhile back rumours here are that Sky are thinking of dropping WWE again when the contract is up at the end of the year. In the UK TNA is destroying wwe and Sky recently picked up their channel and broadcasting rights. If these type of numbers continue you can bet your ass Sky won't re-sign anywhere near for the amount they did in the past. And if they drop out they are screwed as nobody else will do ppv.