Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Let's finally settle this 11/12 thing

View Single Post

Old 09-27-2012, 05:50 PM   #108 (permalink)
JimmyWangYang
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

JimmyWangYang needs to make some friendsJimmyWangYang needs to make some friendsJimmyWangYang needs to make some friendsJimmyWangYang needs to make some friendsJimmyWangYang needs to make some friendsJimmyWangYang needs to make some friendsJimmyWangYang needs to make some friendsJimmyWangYang needs to make some friendsJimmyWangYang needs to make some friends
Default Re: Let's finally settle this 11/12 thing

I occasionally look back at this site and looking at this is absolutely hilarious.
I remember when I used to be all "11ers will rise and kill all" and such slander, partly for acceptance, partly because I enjoyed arguing pointlessly with Nitemare, Scrilla, MrStyles etc etc

Now (naturally as all people do) I have changed my ways as the age increases, and I look back at how silly and mostly pathetic it was, so Mr Noyk you should just quit while you are ahead as without the great leader in Cole Phelps, or JimmyWangYang, this movement will never go anywhere.

When you witness a friend in real life sucking up to cliquey groups of people in places that they think they own to gain acceptance, you realise how pathetic the whole idea of acceptance is.

so yeah tl;dr

11ers suck (except from me...i will always be awesome)
JimmyWangYang is offline   Reply With Quote