Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Let's finally settle this 11/12 thing

View Single Post

Old 09-27-2012, 06:35 PM   #101 (permalink)
TheatricalEssence
Actor in the making

TheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Let's finally settle this 11/12 thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redead View Post
Its an extremely simple concept that alot of people seem to misunderstanding, so i will say this only one more time

Get, the fuck, over it

Keep your head down, dont be a jackass, make decent posts and banter and most importantly, dont acknowledge the 11er 12er situation or 'call anyone out'

If you do all those things, nobody will remember, or give a shit, what year you are fucking from. Like I said, look at Shep and segunda. Hell they're better than most older posters. Why? Because they dont make rants like this.
The fuck? If someone wants to speak their mind in rants they will. Don't just 'keep your head down'.

I've said it before and I will say it again any pre-10ers who piss and moan about the 11ers and 12ers are bitter fucks who need to get over the fact that new people will join a popular forum like this. You can't stereotype a join date much like you can't stereotype a year of birth. If I say everyone born in 1999 is a dickhead I will sound stupid. And so do you bitter old fucks.