Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Indy Wrestling, Lucha Underground, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The current Diva's storyline

View Single Post
post #24 of (permalink) Old 09-27-2012, 05:32 PM
HankHill_85
Parks and Recreation Dept.

Re: The current Diva's storyline

It's not really much of a storyline. Kaitlyn isn't over enough to be portrayed as the babyface who got mysteriously attacked because the audience hasn't been given one single reason to even give a shit about her.

The whole division has just been going through the motions for a very, very long time. They let Kharma go and Beth is soon gonna join her. Can you imagine how much of a booster shot it would be to the division if Kharma stayed, Beth stayed and Sara Del Rey debuted soon?

"They will LIE to you, she said. They will try to DENOUNCE you, she said. They will try to STEAL your gift, and she was right. Sister Abigail always spoke the truth, and so do I. So when I tell you that I knew this day would come, I am NOT telling you a lie! And on this day, in this moment in time right now, this very second, I can truly say that I have the whole damn world in my hands!"

- Bray Wyatt - 02/14/17

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome