Wrestling Forum banner

The current Diva's storyline

4K views 39 replies 30 participants last post by  virus21 
#1 · (Edited)
I must say it is kind of weird, though refreshing that the diva's have a storyline. But what I am confused about is why on earth do they continue this on WWE.Com, it doesn't make sense this segment (down below) could have easily made it onto Raw. Anyhow, the segment features Alicia, Beth & Kaitlyn.

What are you thinking about this storyline? Do you think it was Eve wearing a wig? Who do you think actually "attacked' Kaitlyn, guess we will find out later on, with the Diva's edition of: 'Guess Who.'

#5 ·
McCool just gave birth like a few weeks ago, it wont be her, but wishful thinking! :(

#10 ·
The Divas roster for the most part just doesn't seem very interesting to me. I guess that's all because I was away from the WWE action for a while so I'm still just so used to Lita, Stratus, Jazz, etc. I guess this is just Vince's weird way of trying to make the divas more than something to look at.

I don't know why Layla is all indignant about the situation. She lost fairly, no? Isn't her wanting so badly to have faced Kaitlyn over Eve kind of an insult to Kaitlyn (it's like saying she wouldn't have lost her title if she fought Kaitlyn). It's best not to use your brain when it comes to the Divas. Stick to using your bladder.
My only other guess, besides Layla not thinking she'd lose to Kaitlyn, is that she's just upset that someone else who wasn't meant to face her had taken the title away. I dunno.

#9 ·
Alicia Fox came out as a heel a couple weeks ago. Tonight she was a face. I'd day they're putting about a 3% effort into the Divas' story, but at least it's something? At least JR (thank GOD for JR) said something about "it seems like none of these women like each other" to cover up the shoddy booking.

I don't know why Layla is all indignant about the situation. She lost fairly, no? Isn't her wanting so badly to have faced Kaitlyn over Eve kind of an insult to Kaitlyn (it's like saying she wouldn't have lost her title if she fought Kaitlyn). It's best not to use your brain when it comes to the Divas. Stick to using your bladder.

#14 ·
Is there any blondes in devlopmental right now? If so that may be who will be revealed as Kaitlyn's attacker if not then its probably Kelly Kelly I did read before WWE wanted her to turn heel or Natayla. I honestly dont think its Eve as she was doing an interview when it happened so she probably got someone to do her dirty work for her.

#24 ·
It's not really much of a storyline. Kaitlyn isn't over enough to be portrayed as the babyface who got mysteriously attacked because the audience hasn't been given one single reason to even give a shit about her.

The whole division has just been going through the motions for a very, very long time. They let Kharma go and Beth is soon gonna join her. Can you imagine how much of a booster shot it would be to the division if Kharma stayed, Beth stayed and Sara Del Rey debuted soon?

#25 ·
i heard they have great things planned for the division. Makes me think Kelly Kelly is turning heel, i for one would enjoy that.

#28 · (Edited)
First thing that i have to ask is why is Beth acting like such a pussy now? She was this big bad heel diva that didn't give a shit about the goody smiling faces but now shes like "How could you think that about me? I would never do anything like that. You said i was your hero" omg i just wanted puke listening to her act like that. Thats not her character at all, why all of a sudden does she give a damn about what Kaitlyn thinks? Shes acting as if her feelings are hurt because Kaitlyn thinks she done it.

You know this would work better if Kaitlyn and Beth were friends onscreen for a while but no all of a sudden Beth is randomly a face now and we're supposed to think she and Kaitlyn have been friends for some reason, even though they've never interacted on tv before this.

Great as if we aint got enough happy go lucky face divas they go and turn the only legitimate heel diva into a face.

#34 ·
You must have not been watching well. Again spoilers. In a backstage segment after the match, Beth Phoenix started to complain to Booker, and she is no longer suspend. Eve then blamed Teddy as he said it was alright for her to suspend Beth, causing Booker to get Teddy out of his office.

#33 ·
Because WWE is STUPID when it comes to their Divas.

And pleeeeeease no Kelly Kelly. She can't wrestle and is such a waste of time...
Maybe Aj with a wig? :B
If you think about it, logic still fails, but WWE doesn't really have to go in to detail when dealing with a young audience. Somebody mentioned this, but why not narrow it down also by the size, height, and physique etc? I mean, If it was Beth then surely you could tell unless the attacker was wearing layers or something to hide it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.