Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What matchtype would you have Undertaker go out on?

View Single Post

Old 09-27-2012, 02:59 PM   #15 (permalink)
Calamity Glitch
PĪRƚЄ ĦҚЄR

Calamity Glitch has posts worth readingCalamity Glitch has posts worth readingCalamity Glitch has posts worth readingCalamity Glitch has posts worth readingCalamity Glitch has posts worth readingCalamity Glitch has posts worth readingCalamity Glitch has posts worth readingCalamity Glitch has posts worth readingCalamity Glitch has posts worth readingCalamity Glitch has posts worth readingCalamity Glitch has posts worth reading
Default Re: What matchtype would you have Undertaker go out on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TapOutTaylor View Post
On the topic of taker and his last match i would like to see one last feud before he goes, i think the current Team Hell No story line would be great for him to get involved with and start feuding with Kane again in the run up to Mania end it with big match vs Kane to take the streak away from big brother... I really don't want the streak ended by Cena.
I think that could possibly be another good idea depending on how it all played out. If anyone were to take the Undertaker out, i would want it to be Kane. It just makes more sense than anyone else right now.
Calamity Glitch is offline   Reply With Quote