Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What matchtype would you have Undertaker go out on?

View Single Post

Old 09-27-2012, 02:48 PM   #11 (permalink)
Calamity Glitch
Λ ŞŪƊƊה ĩŔŔɢŪŁΛŔĩŦ

Calamity Glitch 8501 - 9000Calamity Glitch 8501 - 9000Calamity Glitch 8501 - 9000Calamity Glitch 8501 - 9000Calamity Glitch 8501 - 9000Calamity Glitch 8501 - 9000Calamity Glitch 8501 - 9000Calamity Glitch 8501 - 9000Calamity Glitch 8501 - 9000Calamity Glitch 8501 - 9000Calamity Glitch 8501 - 9000
Default Re: What matchtype would you have Undertaker go out on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vin Ghostal View Post
The Inferno Match is a hot mess (pun entirely intended), and Buried Alive and Casket matches are "no holds barred" by definition.

Honestly, almost no one leaves WWE with a victory, because it's good business to pass your accumulated heat on to the person that beats you. I'd bet dollars to doughnuts that Triple H, Undertaker, Rock, and Brock Lesnar will all lose their last match in WWE, as Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair, and many others have done.
I just personally think they would be exciting matches whether he won or lost. I don't realistically see it happening, but I'm merely just giving my opinion out of the options given.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty Vibe View Post
You think a Buried Alive or Casket match would be a massive improvement? Whatever kind of match you put him in, you'll still get the same performance out of him at his age.
I know we'd get the same performance. It's just my opinion that those matches would have the right "zing" for the character archetype that he has. Like I said above it isn't realistic, especially with so much that is just not acceptable where the WWE is concerned, but I just think they would be cool matches whether Taker won or lost.

Last edited by Calamity Glitch : 09-27-2012 at 03:07 PM.
Calamity Glitch is offline   Reply With Quote