Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Let's finally settle this 11/12 thing

View Single Post

Old 09-27-2012, 02:08 PM   #86 (permalink)
DualShock
Working on my possession

DualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Let's finally settle this 11/12 thing

The 11/12er thing will finally settle when people stop making this threads.
Why people make fun of 11ers and 12ers? Because it makes fun messing with butthurt people and with this threads people show that they are butthurt.
I don't need to post that I am actually a good poster despite my join date. I will prove it with my posts and show the other older members here that I am not a troll. Of course there will always be someone who will never like me and red rep me until the end of times, but that doesn't bother me because I am not a 5y old boy who cries that somebody dislikes me. I will try on this forum to convince people here that I am not a terrible poster but if someone refuses to give me a chance I can not change that.
I already posted in the past that I made mistakes but now I try to be a better user and will prove that with my posts and not with just posting that I am not a bad member.

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/

DualShock is offline   Reply With Quote