I'm almost tempted to buy that Mass Effect Trilogy set for the PC (I have all of 'em for the 360 already), but knowing EA, the games will probably have horrible DRM and I know Origin will be part of the package, so I'm on the fence.
Here's my experience with Mass Effect 3:
1) Ordered the game online (physical, not digital).
2) When it arrived, tried to install the game.
3) Wouldn't let me install the game from the disc, and tried to make me download all 10GB (12 with the extended ending).
4) Contacted Origin support for this KNOWN ISSUE.
5) Explained my problem, and waited for 20 minutes while my contact talked to someone else.
6) Told to download all 10GB (12 with the extended ending).
7) FUCK ORIGIN.