Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-27-2012, 01:37 PM   #1013 (permalink)
NearFall
Little Poppa Pump

NearFall 3001 - 3500NearFall 3001 - 3500NearFall 3001 - 3500NearFall 3001 - 3500NearFall 3001 - 3500NearFall 3001 - 3500NearFall 3001 - 3500NearFall 3001 - 3500NearFall 3001 - 3500NearFall 3001 - 3500NearFall 3001 - 3500
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne. View Post
Or does he just want his golden boy to get the win back?
Do you really gotta ask that?

Anyway, as regards IF Rock/Brock occured. Taker would then need a new opponent. We all know how he has only a few matches left in him at this stage. Let's look at the "top" wrestlers from the roster who are then free:

John Cena, Sheamus, Randy Orton, CM Punk.

Now, the streak has "evolved" so to speak. Each year the storyline is based on it becoming more and more in danger. The matches have always been referred to as "true fights" much like Starbuck had posted about before.

-Randy Orton is not being pushed at the level he was before, and he has already faced Undertaker. So I doubt that he will be in contention.

John Cena, Sheamus, Randy Orton, CM Punk

-I am not one to base things on "look" very often. However here it has to be taken into account. CM Punk simply does not look like a threat, both "look" wise and kayfabe credibility wise. He has only been a top star for a year or so also. This crosses him off the list easily too.

-Now from these two. It is obvious who the most potential candidate is. John Cena. Sheamus is getting very protective booking, and he must go over at the next WrestleMania in my opinion. There is a slight chance, due to his current build in the company, but it is rather miniscule.

They simply won't blow Cena VS Taker at this years mania. They can't afford to.

Thanks Punk

Quote:
Ryan Reeves ‏@Ryback22 2m
I call dibs on GTS, Pepsi Plunge and running knee in corner. I am sure Sheamus will take the rest.

Last edited by NearFall : 09-27-2012 at 01:49 PM.
NearFall is offline   Reply With Quote