Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Sometimes being BRAVE is not enough)

View Single Post

Old 09-27-2012, 12:43 PM   #4631 (permalink)
united_07
......................... .

united_07 is making a name for themselvesunited_07 is making a name for themselvesunited_07 is making a name for themselvesunited_07 is making a name for themselvesunited_07 is making a name for themselvesunited_07 is making a name for themselvesunited_07 is making a name for themselvesunited_07 is making a name for themselvesunited_07 is making a name for themselvesunited_07 is making a name for themselvesunited_07 is making a name for themselves
Default re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Winning at home is overrated anyways)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Snrub View Post
John Guidetti ‏@superguidetti
U Must Be JOKING!! Regarding the broken-out-of-context comments in the News on my appearance @ the TV-Show #SKAVLAN with Alicia Keys ...

Annoying!!!! Plz everybody note that I have never been spat on by anyone at the club, nor has my familly ever been disrespected by the club.

. and regarding the prank in 2009 with my boots, well... and my point of standing up against fantastic players like Patrick and Kolo,

are that they're very strong and tough to play against because they are so good. Iíve nothing but Love for #MCFC and the people there!!!

Get real people!

And just 2 make it clear kolo and Patric are 2 to nicest peapole i have meet taken care of me soo good ! Nothing but love 4 them

THUGS
i think its obvious whats happened here, Vieira and Toure werent happy with the news coming out so they forced Guidetti to put out that, its the only possible explanation, terrible , THUGS