Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - A New Stable?

Thread: A New Stable?
View Single Post

Old 09-27-2012, 10:55 AM   #132 (permalink)
BEST FOR BUSINESS
The Man

BEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselves
Default Re: A New Stable?

Toss in McGillicutty and DiBiase and if you look close enough, you'll see members of the audience keel over due to overexposure from boredom.

Slater is an annoying comedic jobber. I would be surprised if he ever amounted to much more than that. McIntyre is one of the dullest guys on the roster. Mahal might have something to add, but he needs time to develop first (the gimmick isn't helping). I guess you could say this is exactly what they're doing with him, and I guess you'd have me there. Just have them wallow around the low-card never really accomplishing much outside of making it on television for a few minutes a week.
BEST FOR BUSINESS is online now   Reply With Quote