Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Bruce Prichard Wants The Knockout Division GONE?

View Single Post

Old 09-27-2012, 10:33 AM   #61 (permalink)
Bowlen
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Bowlen should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsBowlen should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsBowlen should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsBowlen should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsBowlen should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Bruce Prichard Wants The Knockout Division GONE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoRyP2008 View Post
Which direction you go in women's wrestling is always a difficult decision. You can go the direction of WWE where you use strictly eye candy model types who can't wrestle but then you have us IWC people complaining about it or you do in the direction of having them be actual wrestlers but then you run in to what I call the WNBA scenario, no matter how hard they try, it's just not the same. Although I don't necessarily agree with getting rid of the division entirely, I can see why they'd want to do it.
Not true. Actually female competitors can look good and put together a good match. We had these times (and some are still on the roster officially). You don't have to choose between supermodels and fugly wrestlers. You can have both combined.
Bowlen is offline   Reply With Quote