Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 09-27-2012, 09:58 AM   #6258 (permalink)
Choke2Death
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Choke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

I know Starbuck spoke for me on this one, but Punk gets the peak of the show at barely above 4 million at the 9PM spot in a segment featuring Mick Foley, a legend that has returned for the first time since WM28 if I'm not mistaken, and following two quarters that lost half a million viewers and he's declared as a "draw" here. LOL.

Thank God the Punk/Cena feud #32159739175 is failing to draw. That feud lost what made it special a year ago and now they are trying to use it in hopes of better ratings but it's irrelevant and done with. Keep fallin', ratings, keep fallin'!