Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What's the deal with this PPV?
View Single Post
post #14 of (permalink) Old 09-27-2012, 10:27 AM
Shawn Morrison
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: What's the deal with this PPV?

Undertaker/HHH at WM was one of the best matches ever, don't know how you can call it a 'soft' match. Blood isn't everything.

Oh and btw, even though you could have easily searched this up on google and looked at articles on wikepedia, i'll be nice and tell you there is usually only two HIAC matches. The WHC and WWE Title match.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfestus View Post
I agree. I liked it when they dusted off Hell in a Cell every 12-18 months for that BIG blow off special match. Now it's barely significant. I was hoping we'd see Foley-Punk in a Hell in a Cell when watching that dueling promo last night but... yeah, that's not happening I guess? Or is it. They have my $44 if they do that match.
Seriously though, why would u want to see Punk against Mick Foley in a HIAC? There is only 5 weeks left and these two only just had their first promo. Also, Mick Foley is past it and wouldn't be able to put on an entertaining match, let alone a HIAC. A true wrestling fan would be hoping for the epic Cena/Punk feud to have a conclusion inside HIAC, but oh well.

Not Removing Until:

John Cena faces Undertaker at Wrestlemania [ ]

Sheamus and Cm Punk are the 2 World Champions [X] -Wrestlemania 28

John Morrison wins World Title [ ]

John Cena losses cleanly [X]- Wrestlemania 28 Rock Beats John Cena

John Cena turns heel [ ]

Shawn Michaels returns for One More Match[ ]

Daniel Bryan beats a Main Eventer cleanly [ ]

BTB:
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/booker...l#post10519764

Last edited by Shawn Morrison; 09-27-2012 at 10:31 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome