Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Top 10 BFG matches

View Single Post

Old 09-27-2012, 08:28 AM   #4 (permalink)
TripleG
Largest arms in the world, BROTHER!

TripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Top 10 BFG matches

Way too hard to list just 10, so how about a Top 3 from each year?

2005:
- AJ Styles Vs. Christopher Daniels for the X Title in a 30 Minute Iron Man Match. (Nowhere near as good as their AAO Iron Man, but still very good)

- Rhino Vs. Jeff Hardy Vs. Sabu Vs. Abyss in a Monster's Ball (Wild & crazy spotfest. Hardy is insane).

- Rhino, Samoa Joe, Ron Killings, Kip James, Monty Brown, Jeff Hardy, AJ Styles, Sabu, Abyss, & Lance Hoyt in a Gauntlet Match to determine Number One Contender & Rhino Vs. Jeff Jarrett for the World Title. (Just an exciting & well booked solution to losing Nash for the main event).

2006:
- Senshi Vs. Chris Sabin for the X Title (Awesome & overlooked match).

- AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels Vs. LAX in a Six Sides of Steel Match for the Tag Titles (Excellent & violent match to conclude a great feud).

- Jeff Jarrett Vs. Sting for the World Title with Kurt Angle as Guest Enforcer (Had a great Old School feel to it and the ending was sweet).

2007 (Fuck it, I'll do a top 5 for this one. That's how good this PPV was):
- LAX Vs. XXX in an Ultimate X Match (wild spotfest)

- Jay Lethal Vs. Christopher Daniels for the X Title (not much story behind it, but just a damn good match).

- The Steiner Brothers Vs. Team 3D in a Tables Match (criminally underrated. This match was pretty damn sweet, especially with the table spots they did).

- Samoa Joe Vs. Christian Cage (Fantastic match between two guys with great chemistry).

- Kurt Angle Vs. Sting for the World Title (Great dream match and by far the best main event in BFG History, probably even my number one favorite match).

2008:
- Beer Money Inc Vs. Team 3D Vs. LAX Vs. Abyss/Matt Morgan in a Monster's Ball for the Tag Titles (Mongo was a shit referee, but the hardcore spectacle made up for everything).

- Jeff Jarrett Vs. Kurt Angle (Great emotionally charged match up).

- Samoa Joe Vs. Sting for the World Title (Fucking crazy match).

2009:
- Amazing Red Vs. Christopher Daniels Vs. Suicide Vs. Alex Shelley Vs. Chris Sabin Vs. Homicide in an Ultimate X Match for the X Title (This match actually got scary at points).

- Matt Morgan Vs. Kurt Angle (Great athletic match that showed off Morgan's power and Angle's technical ability).

- AJ Styles Vs. Sting for the World Title (could have been better, but was still a nice & classy way to end the PPV).

2010 (The worst BFG by far):
- The Motor City Machine Guns Vs. Generation Me for the Tag Titles (Just an exciting tag team match).

- Rob Van Dam Vs. Abyss in a Monster's Ball (Nice & Violent hardcore match. This is actually one of RVD's better matches in TNA).

- Fortune Vs. EV2.0 in Lethal Lockdown (One of the weaker Lethal Lockdowns and I groaned when EV2 went over...but it was still OK0.

2011:
- Jerry Lynn Vs. Rob Van Dam in Full Metal Mayhem (Nice to see this match one more time).

- Bully Ray Vs. Mr. Anderson in a No Disqualifications Match (Botched finish aside, it was still pretty darn good).

- Hulk Hogan Vs. Sting in a Street Fight (You all marked out at the end. Don't tell me you didn't!)

NXT TAKEOVER 2 REVIEW & NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS PPV PREVIEW

TripleG is offline   Reply With Quote