Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Israel Lobbyist suggests False Flag attack to start war with Iran

View Single Post

Old 09-27-2012, 08:06 AM   #20 (permalink)
Glass Shatters
Humbled

Glass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a push
Default Re: Israel Lobbyist suggests False Flag attack to start war with Iran

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy View Post
Israel recieves funding from the US, not weaponry, the money itself can go to weapons yes but not just to weapons. Israel doesn't directly recieve weapons from America. you can take my word on that. While America in return recieves things on their own. This is coming from someome who works in the feild.

That's weird, because I could've sworn the United States wrote off a shitload of weapons that were exported to Israel under the DoD funded Excess Defense Articles program, while the government itself maintains a stockpile of weaponry in Israel that is still considered the property of the United States.

Quote:
Israel does things that I am not even goign to try and defend, you think I really agree with what Israel does 100% of the time ? not a chance, but you have to understand that these things work both ways and while the mainstream media doesn't depict everything that goes on with Israel, it also doesn't depict everything that goes on with the Muslim side and what they do over here on a daily basis. I do agree that all mainstream media is biast.
The media is never going to get everything right, as it's largely a sensationalist occupation, anyway. While they might not take everything that the Muslims do and report it, they sure do a damn good job of reporting on stupid shit like Arabs getting pissed off at a video. Where is the heavy, overbearing media reporting on the Israeli lobbyist video in the OP?

Last edited by Glass Shatters : 09-27-2012 at 08:12 AM. Reason: Responded to your edit.
Glass Shatters is offline   Reply With Quote