Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Israel Lobbyist suggests False Flag attack to start war with Iran

View Single Post

Old 09-27-2012, 07:59 AM   #19 (permalink)
That Guy
Meltzer said I'm a good worker

That Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missed
Default Re: Israel Lobbyist suggests False Flag attack to start war with Iran

Quote:
While he was wrong in using the word "all" in reference to the weapons that they have, they acquire a significant portion from the United States. Whatever they created on their own, such as the Uzi, a large portion of their funding likely came from the United States.

From 2000-2009, the United States government appropriated over $24 billion in defense funding to Israel, delivering more than 670 million weapons. In 2011, the average American taxpayer gave Israel around $22 in weapons. Think about that. An extremely small, violent, immoral settlement of about 8 million people with an average of 83 weapons (not just guns)/person. In comparison, the United States has a population of around 312 million and the FBI estimates that there are probably enough guns in civilian hands, law enforcement, and the military, for each person to have 1 gun. Although considering the FBI's involvement in recent operations like "Fast and Furious", our weapons numbers are probably inflated just a little bit to make any gun owner look like, well, the bad guy.

Israel is armed to the teeth thanks to the US. It's insane.
Israel recieves funding from the US, not weaponry, the money itself can go to weapons yes but not just to weapons. Israel doesn't directly recieve weapons from America. you can take my word on that. While America in return recieves things on their own. This is coming from someome who works in the feild.

Quote:

The mainstream media doesn't make known Israel's bloodthirsty, conniving hypocrisies and often displays them as the victim of Palestinian violence via suicide bombers, car bombs, and the like without making it widely known of Israel's siege of Beirut in 1982, bombing schools, child centers, hospitals, and churches without discrimination or provocation and hush attacks on the United States military such as that of the USS Liberty.
Israel does things that I am not even goign to try and defend, you think I really agree with what Israel does 100% of the time ? not a chance, but you have to understand that these things work both ways and while the mainstream media doesn't depict everything that goes on with Israel, it also doesn't depict everything that goes on with the Muslim side and what they do over here on a daily basis. I do agree that all mainstream media is biast.

Last edited by That Guy : 09-27-2012 at 08:02 AM.
That Guy is offline   Reply With Quote