Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Let's finally settle this 11/12 thing

View Single Post

Old 09-27-2012, 06:16 AM   #53 (permalink)
Klee
The Loose Cannon

Klee has made a name for themselvesKlee has made a name for themselvesKlee has made a name for themselvesKlee has made a name for themselvesKlee has made a name for themselvesKlee has made a name for themselvesKlee has made a name for themselvesKlee has made a name for themselvesKlee has made a name for themselvesKlee has made a name for themselvesKlee has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Let's finally settle this 11/12 thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lady Killer View Post
This kind of shit has been going on long before you guys joined tbh.

If it wasn't about join dates, it was something else.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrilla View Post
if you wanted it to end then you wouldn't make anymore threads. especially threads on this subject.
It's baffling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2Raven View Post
Agreed with scrilla. Don't know how OP would think things like this would be sorted out in this rant. If anything, I'd say it has added more fuel to the fire.
Like pouring gasoline over the ring and inviting Kane down to cut an old school promo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrilla View Post
he just wants attention.
Ya think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lady Killer View Post
Also fishing for compliments.
Ya think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren Zevon View Post
I don't beat my wife. All 11ers should follow in my footsteps.
I don't beat your wife either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Striker View Post
Ugh.

Most people don't like 11ers and 12ers because most are horrible posters.

You guys either take this wayyyyy too seriously or go into every thread and argue about who's a bigger fag.

Lol at Shepard being on the list. He's not a jobber. He's not a horrible poster like 99% of the jobbers thread.

And then you make shit like this. Are you mentally retarded?

"I want stuff about 11ers and 12ers to stop,".

Making a thread about does nothing but add more.

The people in your sig are garbage posters, not including 2 or 3.
Agreed.

GET THE FUCK OVER IT PEOPLE!

What the RANTS section needs is for the shit rants by the shit posters (not necessarily the 11er's and 12er's - I was just sick in my mouth a bit) to be no-sold by everybody, then those rants will just sink to the bottom and be forgotten about. Like Zack Ryder.

Credit to CHAMPviaDQ for EPIC Sig full of SWAG!
Klee is online now   Reply With Quote