Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Sons of Anarchy: Season 5 (Discussion Thread, SPOILERS)

View Single Post

Old 09-27-2012, 05:54 AM   #73 (permalink)
The Enforcer
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

The Enforcer probably won't be missedThe Enforcer probably won't be missedThe Enforcer probably won't be missedThe Enforcer probably won't be missedThe Enforcer probably won't be missedThe Enforcer probably won't be missedThe Enforcer probably won't be missedThe Enforcer probably won't be missedThe Enforcer probably won't be missedThe Enforcer probably won't be missedThe Enforcer probably won't be missed
Default Re: Sons of Anarchy: Season 5 (Discussion Thread, SPOILERS)

Absolutely shocked Opie was killed off. I kind of figured after last season he'd be on a rampage from here on out and kill everything in sight, ultimately getting rid of Clay at season's end. Definitely my favorite character on the show and it's going to be weird not seeing him there even if he had been out of the spotlight a little bit a couple of times.

My only gripe with this show was that it got leaked we'd be seeing a death. Something like that, especially to a major character like Opie, should've been kept a secret. Usually when a storyline like that gets out it's somebody minor so I was figuring Phil, Rat, or maybe Unser would be gone but Opie was mind-blowing.
The Enforcer is online now   Reply With Quote