Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why be a real sports fan when you can just...

View Single Post

Old 09-27-2012, 05:46 AM   #101 (permalink)
Craig
Keep you lovin' brother happy

Craig needs to be red reppedCraig needs to be red reppedCraig needs to be red reppedCraig needs to be red reppedCraig needs to be red reppedCraig needs to be red reppedCraig needs to be red reppedCraig needs to be red reppedCraig needs to be red reppedCraig needs to be red reppedCraig needs to be red repped
Default Re: Why be a real sport's fan when you can just...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froot View Post
Not the sportiest person in the world, but will occasionally drop by East End and cheer on my Pars :3

Aye...fitbawww...
I was about to say "Oh Jesus you poor soul" but then I remembered that as well as supporting CELTIC I also support

(Mainly because their attendance was so poor they'd give away tickets to games at school every Friday.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Snrub View Post
imo you can swap teams before like the age of 5. you don't get the concept of loyalty to a team, etc etc. after that you're a gloryhunting bandwagoner.
Pretty much that too by the way, I came from a family with a Ranger's supporting dad and a Celtic supporting mum which to people who don't understand THE OLD FIRM sounds like nothing but... it's... intriguing. Anyway yeah until I was like 6 I was a Rangers supporter (I guess), mainly due to the clothes being bought for me and then I realised Rangers were a team filled with ape men and neanderthalic fans and GLORIOUS HENRIK LARSSON STARTED WITH CELTIC AND

Pictured above: GOD.

Craig is offline   Reply With Quote