Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why be a real sports fan when you can just...

View Single Post

Old 09-27-2012, 05:46 AM   #101 (permalink)
Craig
Keep you lovin' brother happy

Craig is a HOF inducteeCraig is a HOF inducteeCraig is a HOF inducteeCraig is a HOF inducteeCraig is a HOF inducteeCraig is a HOF inducteeCraig is a HOF inducteeCraig is a HOF inducteeCraig is a HOF inducteeCraig is a HOF inducteeCraig is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Why be a real sport's fan when you can just...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froot View Post
Not the sportiest person in the world, but will occasionally drop by East End and cheer on my Pars :3

Aye...fitbawww...
I was about to say "Oh Jesus you poor soul" but then I remembered that as well as supporting CELTIC I also support

(Mainly because their attendance was so poor they'd give away tickets to games at school every Friday.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Snrub View Post
imo you can swap teams before like the age of 5. you don't get the concept of loyalty to a team, etc etc. after that you're a gloryhunting bandwagoner.
Pretty much that too by the way, I came from a family with a Ranger's supporting dad and a Celtic supporting mum which to people who don't understand THE OLD FIRM sounds like nothing but... it's... intriguing. Anyway yeah until I was like 6 I was a Rangers supporter (I guess), mainly due to the clothes being bought for me and then I realised Rangers were a team filled with ape men and neanderthalic fans and GLORIOUS HENRIK LARSSON STARTED WITH CELTIC AND

Pictured above: GOD.

Craig is online now   Reply With Quote