Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 09-27-2012, 06:45 AM   #6250 (permalink)
Starbuck
Best For Business

Starbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Cena's powers have been diminishing long before the 3 hours though. And while he isn't as dominating as he used to be, he still manages to pop very impressive numbers now and again. The match vs. Big Show a while back being one of them iirc. I just wonder how they will be able to NOT burn people out on particular guys with a weekly 3 hour show. They sort of did it this week with Cena only appearing for 15 mins at the end but if they do that every week will that result in more people tuning in to see him when he's on because they miss him or more people tuning out because he's not there lol? I really don't know what they can do. If you have 3 hours of TV to fill every week, it's most definitely going to be harder to keep guys fresh and intriguing because people will get burnt out a lot quicker. One has to wonder if they can truly create must see TV given the length of the show and the current environment for wrestling right now. We haven't seen somebody come along who has truly captivated the masses to the point where they tune in no matter when they appear or how many times. I wonder if it's still possible tbh. They haven't made things any easier on themselves by switching to 3 hours that's for sure.