Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why be a real sports fan when you can just...

View Single Post

Old 09-27-2012, 05:10 AM   #96 (permalink)
ROUSEY
IT WAS JUST BANTER

ROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Why be a real sport's fan when you can just...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sXe_Maverick View Post
When I attend games, I stay until well after the final siren, win, lose or draw. I've sat through 50+ point victories, and I've sat through 50+ point defeats. You admire the sport and for a fleeting moment marvel at how that team is dismantling yours, or you're cheering like crazy at the mauling ahead of you.

A real supporter is one who is there through the thick and the thin, and will always support, no matter what.
The best match I went to was Arsenal vs Everton back in 2005, traveled all the way to London and we got beat 7-0. Stayed till the end and applauded the Arsenal side as they done their lap of honor for the last home game of the season, I've never seen a side destroy us like that, it was actually a joy to watch.

Seeing the GOATS like Henry, Pires, Dennis B and Paddy V just flow perfectly was a sight never to forget.