Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Sometimes being BRAVE is not enough)

View Single Post

Old 09-27-2012, 06:01 AM   #4587 (permalink)
JJJ
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

JJJ needs to make some friendsJJJ needs to make some friendsJJJ needs to make some friendsJJJ needs to make some friendsJJJ needs to make some friendsJJJ needs to make some friendsJJJ needs to make some friendsJJJ needs to make some friendsJJJ needs to make some friendsJJJ needs to make some friends
Default re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Winning at home is overrated anyways)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStudOfEngland View Post
See, I've come across other fans like you who are worrying about that United/Chelsea C1 Cup fixture but why? I thought Man United were "unstoppable", I think they'll win it sadly :/ Hopefully Chelsea win it though <3
It's more how in the space of a Week we have Chelsea away twice then Arsenal at home. Anderson & Rooney can barely make it through 90 mins for us never mind that workload and no real chance to play the youngsters