Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 09-27-2012, 04:24 AM   #6242 (permalink)
DesolationRow
Has Been Through All of F. Scott Fitzgerald's Books

Location: In the Captain's Tower, Refereeing the Fight Between Ezra Pound & T.S. Eliot
DesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselves
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabraxal View Post
Can't say I'm surprised... the booking is so inconsistent right now for most of the card and there are very few reasons to actually care about what is happening anymore. Most fans have been cultivated and trained through months and years of bad booking to not get invested becasue the WWE will not follow through on anything. And on top of that... you take a star that was actually over, made him the typical snivelling, whiny, cowardly heel that gets upstaged by the bullies WWE calls faces and most people just shrug and find something better to watch. This booking is on par, if not worse, than the New Generation Era. Just now, TNA hasn't reached WCW's level yet to force McMahon's hand into actually improving his product.
Haha. Don't hold your breath on that happening anytime too soon, either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeChase27 View Post
Whatever push Ryback was going to get could be dead after this week lol.
No way. A roughly half a million viewer loss coming off the top quarter hour segment with Punk and Foley where Ryback's involvement really wasn't that big and there was a comedy segment and a bunch of commercials in there, too... It's not going to impact Ryback one bit.

Anyway, I'm sure Vince is somewhere glancing at the breakdown, letting his eyeglasses slip down his nose a little bit, and then raising his eyes to Triple H, cackling, "I told you this tag team shit doesn't draw, son! Now, starting next week, let's break up Team Friendship and have them drop the titles to Rhodes Scholars, who will break up in a couple of weeks and drop those titles back to Air Truth who will break up the following week when Kofi Kingston turns heel on R-Truth by beating up Lil Jimmy..."

I blame the replacement refs.