Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why be a real sports fan when you can just...

View Single Post

Old 09-27-2012, 05:22 AM   #92 (permalink)
CamillePunk
The Sundance Kid

CamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Why be a real sport's fan when you can just...

San Francisco Giants and Dallas Cowboys since the day I was born. Also became a Baltimore Ravens fan in 2000 (before they won the Super Bowl) and still love them. Became an Oklahoma City Thunder fan when they first moved there as my family is largely Okies aside from myself.

You don't abandon your team because they're sucking. Of course, one should never be a RAIDERS fan in the first place. Awful, awful franchise. Awful city, awful fans. Just awful all around.

PLUS YOUR EX WAS A RAIDERS FAN OMG THANKS FOR SHARING THAT EMOTIONAL STORY!!! I FEEL SO BAD FOR YOU!

Press Play to wake up.
CamillePunk is offline   Reply With Quote