Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 09-27-2012, 04:21 AM   #6241 (permalink)
-Skullbone-
In Jericho, we trust

-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

People shouldn't be too concerned with the possibility of management tossing aside the Kane-Bryan team concept because of the numbers. It's obvious they're intent on pushing the tag-team aspect of the program. Whether or not they'll get the same coverage remains to be seen, however.

Saying that, it wouldn't be a bad thing they toned back the hug segments (love it if they ditched it altogether from this point) and became more proactive in creating weekly 'hooks' to keep things fresh. Personal taste aside (I don't find Team Friendship funny, although I don't look to WWE for comedic value), I reckon a lot of viewers quite like the Anger Management concept but can't stand the 'hug it out' schtick. Aside from its charm it's not exactly captivating, must-see television, and a lot of casuals hate seeing that sort of stuff in their program.

Then again, they seem to like love-triangle storylines.