Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - FIFA 13 and Ultimate Team Discussion

View Single Post

Old 09-27-2012, 04:09 AM   #220 (permalink)
Rock316AE
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

Rock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselves
Default Re: FIFA 13 and Ultimate Team Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade™ View Post
Don't know how this would happen without you doing this...

Editing the National teams, and replacing Drogba with someone else so that he's no longer in the Ivory Coast squad and ends up in the Free Agents section. Then you go to Club Transfers and transfer him to CSKA Moscow. That'd be the only way he'd show up there.

Think you're thinking of Doumbia.
I just checked this and he's there for a lot of people. In a career mode they probably put him as a free agent and the first team who buy him are CSKA all the time. You can check this in "buy players" in a career mode, do the search for all the players with the highest rating from 94(Messi), Drogba is 85.
Rock316AE is offline   Reply With Quote