Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official 9/27 Impact Discussion: Hogan's ready to play in the clubhouse, jack!

View Single Post

Old 09-27-2012, 03:58 AM   #3 (permalink)
Shepard
La vie est drôle

Shepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Official 9/27 Impact Discussion: Hogan's ready to play in the clubhouse, jack!

I have a bad feeling we might get Joe vs Anderson with Magnus costing Joe the belt. Really don't want Anderson wrestling every week. I guess Ray's probably going to petition for a way into the title match/ wind Aries up more to make him angry at Jeff. If all we get is Ray/Aries and Jeff going "Yeah!" for another week idk if I'd be happy or not. On the one hand you'd get a good promo but you wouldn't really get a lot from Jeff. On the other hand I don't really mind Jeff not talking much. Hoping for Joey Ryan to appear during the Gut Check judging again too since I'd like him vs Al Snow at BFG. Plus there's Roode/Storm which will be good. Expecting a pretty solid episode overall.

I'd mark if Hogan entered the clubhouse and screamed "THERES NO HULKAMANIACS HERE" too