Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Bruce Prichard Wants The Knockout Division GONE?

View Single Post

Old 09-27-2012, 01:18 AM   #44 (permalink)
Aya Reiko
Edokko God of Death

Aya Reiko needs to make some friendsAya Reiko needs to make some friendsAya Reiko needs to make some friendsAya Reiko needs to make some friendsAya Reiko needs to make some friendsAya Reiko needs to make some friendsAya Reiko needs to make some friendsAya Reiko needs to make some friendsAya Reiko needs to make some friends
Default Re: Bruce Prichard Wants The Knockout Division GONE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTheBehemoth View Post
I love how people are basicly saying that the KO division in 2009-11 was good. Stop lying people. It's been garbage ever since Dutch left.
I think you meant Scott D'Amore.

Regardless, it started its downward spiral when Gail originally left, and became unsalvagable when Kong quit.
Kill it. It's just another piss break like the Divas anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcat410 View Post
I don't get his appeal either. The ratings were kind of disappointing to begin with. He's made a iffy situation worse. His appeal to some people or places at wrestling specific net forums doesn't seem to extend well to other demographics.

Anyway the Ko's divsion is a shell of it's former fun self. For that matter, the product in general is pretty mundane whenever I decide to tune in anymore. Much of the midcard might not as well even exist apparently. TNA has made some terrible decisions over the last few years. At this point Prichard seems like another in a line of has been or never should have been creative influencing guys that TNA has acquitted too much power to.
In regards to his appeal, it's simple, he's not Vince Russo. So the diehards are willing to accept Bruce's mediocrity as absolute gold. Truth is, Pritchard is as bad as Russo, just in a completely different way. While Russo went crazy with the booking, Prichard does almost nothing instead.