Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Bruce Prichard Wants The Knockout Division GONE?

View Single Post

Old 09-27-2012, 12:42 AM   #30 (permalink)
Bowlen
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Bowlen should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsBowlen should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsBowlen should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsBowlen should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsBowlen should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Bruce Prichard Wants The Knockout Division GONE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walk-In View Post
I've said it before & I'll say it again, there's no demand for female wrestling in the United States. A higher rated segment does not equate to money gained or them being "draws." It is bad business to provide supply for something that has no demand. In fact, that's the exact opposite of what you're supposed to do. So I'm with Bruce Pritchard, if true.
And the viewership proves him wrong... his changes had not created any type of increase. It's the opposite.

Even WWE doesn't drop the ball on their women's division. It's hard to watch in their case, I agree, but they just signed Sara Del Rey. They are going to fuck her up very likely, but it shows, that they have not given up completely...
Bowlen is offline   Reply With Quote