Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-26-2012, 11:41 PM   #6695 (permalink)
Mattyb2266
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Mattyb2266 needs to make some friendsMattyb2266 needs to make some friendsMattyb2266 needs to make some friendsMattyb2266 needs to make some friendsMattyb2266 needs to make some friendsMattyb2266 needs to make some friendsMattyb2266 needs to make some friendsMattyb2266 needs to make some friendsMattyb2266 needs to make some friendsMattyb2266 needs to make some friendsMattyb2266 needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

A more detailed review of CZW Redemption

Spoiler for Redemption Results:

Dustin Rayz vs. Rich Swann - **1/4
-Decent opener, nothing overly special, but a fun start to the show.

Latin Dragon vs. Mr. Tofinga - N/R
-Tofinga got hurt here, so the match ended at a countout when he was taken to the back. Hopefully he has a speedy recovery, he looked to be in a lot of pain.

O14K vs. Excellent & Strickland - **3/4
-This match probably won't come across as well on DVD as it did on the show, but it was hilarious and fun mostly due to Greg Excellent's shenanigans.

Devon Moore vs. Alex Colon - ***1/4
-Not gonna lie, I rated this as highly as I did for the bump that Devon took off of the ring truck. Up until that, it was a decent street fight, but nothing overly special.

Masada vs. Joe Gacy - ***1/2
-Now this was fun. Gacy has really impressed me in his recent death match performances. He took one hell of a beating. Oh, and Christina Von Eerie is hot.

NOI vs. Mondo & Mathis - ***1/4
- This was a lot of fun but Lucky fucked up the finish, but to his credit, it was a tough spot to get right. My big issue was this match left a lot to be desired.

Matt Tremont vs. DJ Hyde - ****1/4
-In my opinion on the same level as their Tangled Web match. There wasn't spot as big as that nasty choke slam bump from Tangled Web, but it was just brutal and a lot of fun. People were bitching that DJ wasn't taking many bumps but it all made sense. Plus Tremont getting "fired" at the end really added to their feud and I'm assuming will culminate at Cage of Death, which I will hopefully be attending this year.

Overall, not quite on par with T.O.D., but to be fair T.O.D. was hard to compete with as it was freakin' awesome.

Last edited by Mattyb2266 : 09-26-2012 at 11:52 PM.