Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-26-2012, 07:57 PM   #999 (permalink)
#Mark
Searching for a new identity

#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Rock as Johnny Bravo?

Quote:
It's true... Warner Bros. has purchased the movie rights to the Cartoon Network series Johnny Bravo. And, yes, according to Variety, the studio is hoping to sign The Rock for the title role.

Johnny Bravo, one of Cartoon Network's signature shows, was created by Van Partible. The show follows the exploits of vain, muscle-bound ladies man Johnny Bravo. He loves his mama, but loves himself more. Unfortunately, the girls aren't as fond of Johnny as he thinks. His brawny buffoonery usually makes him his own worst enemy.

The trade reports that Neal Moritz and Marty Adelstein will produce for via their Original Film banner. Adelstein said, "When the Rock mentioned to Neal (Moritz) and myself he was a big fan of Johnny Bravo and thought it was a great idea for a movie, we thought it was a natural fit and potentially a great role for him to play, so we went aggressively after the property."

I've heard a few people scoffing at this news already. I did too, at first, but the more I think about it the more I like it. The Rock doesn't have Johnny's trademark blonde hair, but he definitely has the charisma to make this a fun and entertaining adaptation. Keep it right here for the latest!
I wish this happened. Would have been awesome.