Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-26-2012, 07:41 PM   #2420 (permalink)
Sith Rollins
Believe in Seth Rollins

Sith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

Just joined the thieves guild and this new chick is offering to change my face for 1000?

Just Giant hunting now, feel lazy and dont wanna do any quests lol. Got tons of creeps and wheat so now just need them toes. Even at 29 Giants still somewhat own me buy being able to transform and summon 2 fellow werewolves makes it easy. My alchemy is 27 now lets see how much this awesome potion will help me. U guys def need the greenhouse its an alchemists dream. Sill me I go to huild an alchemy table in the house that has the green house and I dont bring what I need.

Sig by ChampviaDQ aka Da Graphics GAWD
Sith Rollins is offline   Reply With Quote