Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Where is Sara Del Rey?

View Single Post

Old 09-26-2012, 04:28 PM   #10 (permalink)
Stanford
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Stanford needs to make some friendsStanford needs to make some friendsStanford needs to make some friendsStanford needs to make some friendsStanford needs to make some friendsStanford needs to make some friendsStanford needs to make some friendsStanford needs to make some friendsStanford needs to make some friendsStanford needs to make some friendsStanford needs to make some friends
Default Re: Where is Sara Del Rey?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomasThunder619 View Post
She wasn't signed. She just received tryouts. Apparently, tryouts were unsuccessful and she wasn't signed.
Such insight!

Quote:
But i don't see why she'd go there just to train model's because I've listened to plenty of interviews with her saying that she wouldn't feel comfortable traning someone incase they didn't live up to her standards as a wrestler.
If this is true, she needs to stop being such a dork and get over herself. I don't really know what she's like as a communicator, so she may not be a fantastic teacher anyway. But her high standards could potentially make her a great trainer to the next generation of female wrestlers in WWE.

PAC is great news as well. The guy looks like a 5'8" Triple H and flies like no one else. It's weird.

I am an All Time Great.
Stanford is offline   Reply With Quote