Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-26-2012, 04:15 PM   #2419 (permalink)
DarkStark
VALAR MORGHULIS

DarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on rep
Default Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Striker View Post
I wish it snowed all the time in Dawnstar. I love snow.

LC can you enchant all armor pieces with foritfy marksman( I think thats the name) or just jewelry and bracers?
You can only enchant head, neck, arms, fingers. But you can do two pieces of head gear if you use a falmer mask. So five pieces total that way but four pieces normally. So it would be necklace, ring, circlet, gloves/bracers and falmer mask.

In my current playthrough, Soup, I just did the basics in the Alchemy Tree. Five points in Alchemist and then the point in Physician and then Benefactor.

In a previous playthrough I toyed with the poison part and liked it.

EDIT: Striker, make some fortify Marksman potions to help as well. Pick any of the two, Juniper Berries, Elves Ear, Canis Root and Spider Egg.

Spoiler for HIT-GIRL CORRIDOR *BEST.SCENE.EVER!* :

Last edited by DarkStark : 09-26-2012 at 04:19 PM.
DarkStark is offline   Reply With Quote