Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 09-26-2012, 03:50 PM   #6205 (permalink)
Kabraxal
Cutting a shoot promo to get over

Kabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Can't say I'm surprised... the booking is so inconsistent right now for most of the card and there are very few reasons to actually care about what is happening anymore. Most fans have been cultivated and trained through months and years of bad booking to not get invested becasue the WWE will not follow through on anything. And on top of that... you take a star that was actually over, made him the typical snivelling, whiny, cowardly heel that gets upstaged by the bullies WWE calls faces and most people just shrug and find something better to watch. This booking is on par, if not worse, than the New Generation Era. Just now, TNA hasn't reached WCW's level yet to force McMahon's hand into actually improving his product.

But even then, I don't know if it will happen. McMahon is obsessed with being an entertainment company that might have some decent wrestling, instead of a wrestling company that might have some decent entertainment. He's doing things completely backwards but expects it to work... sorry, there is better entertainment on the market. I watch a wrestling company for the wrestling. If I wanted a sitcom I'd switch over to CBS or NBC or something.