Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Sometimes being BRAVE is not enough)

View Single Post

Old 09-26-2012, 04:37 PM   #4539 (permalink)
JJJ
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

JJJ needs to make some friendsJJJ needs to make some friendsJJJ needs to make some friendsJJJ needs to make some friendsJJJ needs to make some friendsJJJ needs to make some friendsJJJ needs to make some friendsJJJ needs to make some friendsJJJ needs to make some friendsJJJ needs to make some friends
Default re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Winning at home is overrated anyways)

Still not finished but a few of my thoughts
Defensively we did quite well, Only major problem was the goal apart from that we seemed pretty solid. There was very little to be done about the Cisse overhead kick effort so not really a problem. Attacking we have done quite well but were unlucky, especially with the first cleverly effort and when Chicarito hit the bar.
Elliot did brilliant as well, gonna be a good keeper.
MOTM for me is a toss up between Cleverly/Anderson. Both were great attacking and since both got the goal they are pretty much equal but I'd go for Cleverly. Also well done to Fletcher, after all he went through he managed to go through the entire game and did well throughout.
Also Evans looks so scared of the streaker.