Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Indy Wrestling, Debate League, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Mickie James Recovering from Bruised Ribs
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-26-2012, 04:07 PM Thread Starter
Torrie/Trish Lover
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Mickie James Recovering from Bruised Ribs

Former Knockouts Champion, Mickie James, has revealed that she is working through a case of “deeply bruised” ribs.

The decorated champion tweeted Monday about having an X-ray on her ribs, writing: “Walking into the Docs to finally get my ribs X-rayed… Been working through the pain 2 weeks too long! Lucky I’m T… U… Triple F… =O”.

In an update posted today, James revealed that while her ribs aren’t broken, they are bruised. The Hardcore Country star will take a few weeks off from the ring in order to heal up.

She wrote: “Thanks gang for all your thoughts… Nothing’s broken thank God! Just deeply bruised. Been working through it so not allowing them to heal. So I’ve decided this week to take a few weeks off to rest & heal properly so I will be 100%! Also lots to think about! Be blessed… Love~MJ”.

KATE UPTON, MY #1 GODDESS!!!!
(MY TOP 5's)
(MODELS/ACTRESS) KATE UPTON, CHARLOTTE MCKINNEY, VIDA GUERRA, LEANNA DECKER, AND LINDSEY PELAS!!!!
(WWE/NXT DIVAS) PAIGE, ALEXA BLISS, BECKY LYNCH, SASHA BANKS, AND EVA MARIE!!!!
(TNA KNOCKOUTS) MICKIE JAMES, VELVET SKY, TARYN TERRELL, BROOKE TESSMACHER, and MADISON RAYNE!!!!
(INDIES FEMALES) BARBI HAYDEN, TESSA BLANCHARD, CANDICE LAREE, IVELISSE, AND VEDA SCOTT!!!
(FORMER WWE/TNA) AJ LEE, KELLY KELLY, TRISH STRATUS, TORRIE WILSON, AND MARYSE!!!!!
(MY TOUGH ENOUGH) AMANDA and DIANNA!!!!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome