Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Am I the only one disappointed with Austin Aries?

View Single Post

Old 09-26-2012, 02:57 PM   #46 (permalink)
ErrybodyTaps
Little Poppa Pump

ErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more seriousErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more seriousErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more seriousErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more seriousErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more seriousErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more seriousErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Am I the only one disappointed with Austin Aries?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9QA View Post
I LOVE how upset you all get. That i am not a fan of a guy who sucks in the ring and on the mic. He is not a talented wrestler at all. He is a spot monkey and has no "it" about him .

The ratings have shows this. Cry all you will about the NFL , but TNA has had a 1.3-1.4 head to head with the NFL on Thursday nights. Don't cry about the move to 8PM . Stop sanding by a guy who just don't have "it"!
To remain unbiased and keep our personal opinions aside...lets pull Dave Meltzers star ratings out.

Austin Aries is the ONLY wrestler who had a 4.5 and 4 star match with Bobby Roode in every title match Roode had been in since BFG 2011. Considering Roode could not accomplish that with 7 other opponents, one cannot attempt to argue Roode carried Aries. So your argumemt that he sucks is null judging by Dave's infamous rating system. Also tv ratings bear zero impact on whether a wrestler is talented in ring or not.

This is the first year the NFL has Thursday games from week 2 on. Previously they began in week 10 and going back to 2008 I dont think TNA ever got higher that a 1.2 going head to head against the NFL on Thursdays. So prove your 1.3-1.4 rating or it is also a moot point.