Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tickets for Bound For Glory selling very well

View Single Post

Old 09-26-2012, 02:53 PM   #111 (permalink)
Shepard
La vie est drôle

Shepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Tickets for Bound For Glory selling very well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt_Yoda View Post
Fantastic news, I'm" hoping for a sellout by October the company deserves it. I just hope that the atmosphere can match Slammiversary.

Pretty much what I came here to say. Watched some of Slammy again the other day and the crowd really did make a massive impression on my enjoyment of it, especially when compared to the IZ or the Lockdown crowd from this year. If this is sold out then it really does have the potential to add to this PPV, especially something like Roode/Storm which I felt was really lacking an invested crowd at Lockdown to really put the match on the next level. If they go all out with a brawl I could really see it being a great match w/ a hot crowd.