Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Am I the only one disappointed with Austin Aries?

View Single Post

Old 09-26-2012, 02:07 PM   #45 (permalink)
Aaron S.
Sekai No Kana

Aaron S. probably won't be missedAaron S. probably won't be missedAaron S. probably won't be missedAaron S. probably won't be missedAaron S. probably won't be missedAaron S. probably won't be missedAaron S. probably won't be missedAaron S. probably won't be missedAaron S. probably won't be missedAaron S. probably won't be missedAaron S. probably won't be missed
Default Re: Am I the only one disappointed with Austin Aries?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9QA View Post
I LOVE how upset you all get. That i am not a fan of a guy who sucks in the ring and on the mic. He is not a talented wrestler at all. He is a spot monkey and has no "it" about him .

The ratings have shows this. Cry all you will about the NFL , but TNA has had a 1.3-1.4 head to head with the NFL on Thursday nights. Don't cry about the move to 8PM . Stop sanding by a guy who just don't have "it"!
I LOVE how you purposely ignored most of what he said. Things change based on time. It's the first hour holding them back. It's not the NFL(yet) and its not their champion. And you have yet to show evidence he's a bad wrestler or a bad talker. He's done excellently this year and I don't have a bad match/promo in my mind from A Double this year. You're pretty much just rambling because you didn't get the main event from BFG you wanted.

Credit to why2cj. Check out GFX Artist like him(and me ) in the GFX Section
Aaron S. is offline   Reply With Quote