Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-26-2012, 01:57 PM   #2868 (permalink)
NeyNey
You can't prepare yourself for the unknown.

NeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a push
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Haha, oh god this place is awesome. Thanks god I found it.

Quote:
Since Saturday Morning Slam is a key program that WWE wants to push to "expand their portfolio", I've deduced a very likely scenario for Mr.Dean Ambrose to appropriately introduce himself in the Rated G environment. He'd debut as the token bully character on this child show picking on the likes of Hornswoggle and AJ. His name will be "Mean" Dean. Every week a guest undercard babyface will face him and try to teach the mean bully a lesson. Sometimes he'll win, but he'll usually lose. New boom period every Saturday Morning™.
I hope that was irony.
(..not the Hornswoggle part. I would love to see Hornswoggle brutally beaten down. )