Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 09-26-2012, 01:50 PM   #6190 (permalink)
Starbuck
Best For Business

Starbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock316AE View Post
I want to see the interactions, you can put it on any TV show you want lol. Although, Mourinho and Balotelli are classic pro wrestling characters without even trying.

At this point, I don't want something to save them TBH, I hope they're going to drop even lower, 3 hours is just too much and the lower the rating, there's a bigger chance they will get it in the near future. And please not Lesnar/HHH for Mania, that would be a bigger waste than Rock in another match with Cena for 29. I honestly prefers Lesnar/Sheamus or Lesnar/Ryback over this. But they have two huge matches with Rock/Brock and Taker/Cena so of course they want to find a way to ruin it.
It won't be HHH/Lesnar. I'm 95% sure that it won't be happening. Taker's streak matches are too big of a priority and if they do that he's left without a match. It isn't happening. Taker/Cena they are obviously saving for Mania 30 so that only leaves 2 options available. Cena/Rock II, Taker/Brock and possibly HHH/Punk.