Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Am I the only one disappointed with Austin Aries?

View Single Post

Old 09-26-2012, 01:04 PM   #41 (permalink)
9QA
Moron

9QA is being a bitch
Default Re: Am I the only one disappointed with Austin Aries?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErrybodyTaps View Post
You sir are full of crap. If Aries is too small then so is CD. In the "Should Daniels be World Champ thread" you said YES Daniels should be World Champ (post #33). Sorry but your shits exposed now. This is not about being too small...

You just mad brah.
Daniels is alot bigger and is one of the 3 that we all know will go in to the TNA HOF ( JOE ,AJ ,Daniels ) So yes id be cool if Daniels won the big one , but hell i dont know if he will ever will, but i can hope.

More to my point i think your showing im not a anti TNA guy .I just hate Aries.

Ya i am mad been mad at Aries from the day the jober had a ROH shirt at a TNA Fanfests. This is why . 1st he was in ROH it was the best brand going.Thin in 2006 he hope in tna and it was his new loyalty first night back in roh it was "fuck TNA" thin in 2011 he was back to working for TNA and he calld ROH the new Smoky Mountain Wrestling this guy shifts his allegiance from one loyalty to another, from day to day.

Last edited by 9QA : 09-26-2012 at 01:10 PM.
9QA is offline   Reply With Quote