Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2005: Raising the Bar.

View Single Post

Old 09-26-2012, 11:54 AM   #185 (permalink)
That Guy
Meltzer said I'm a good worker

That Guy 4501 - 5000That Guy 4501 - 5000That Guy 4501 - 5000That Guy 4501 - 5000That Guy 4501 - 5000That Guy 4501 - 5000That Guy 4501 - 5000That Guy 4501 - 5000That Guy 4501 - 5000That Guy 4501 - 5000That Guy 4501 - 5000
Default Re: WWE 2005: Raising the Bar.

World Heavyweight Championship:
Special Guest Referee: Shawn Michaels
Batista(c) vs Kane
I dont see Kane walking away with the title here, he is just a filler challenger until someone else more worthy will face him. He just isn't championship material while the WWE at the time is focusing so much on the new generation of Cena/Batista.

WWE Championship:

John Cena(c) vs Kurt Angle
I dont see Cena either loosing the belt anytime soon, unless some huge shocker happens I really wouldn't bet on Cena/Batista not walking away with the belts.

If Ric Flair loses, he must retire:
Christian w/Tomko vs Ric Flair
Christian has been pushed like crazy, which is obviously a good thing so putting it all to a screaching halt and have him loose for nothing really wouldn't be a good move on your behalf, plus the bragging rights after this win would elevate Christian to the title scene instantly. Please please have him go over Flair.

Randy Orton vs The Undertaker
After the Undertaker won at Wrestlemania, Orton needs this win for it to go to a blowoff gimmick match at a later date.

Money in the Bank Contract:
Edge vs Chris Jericho
Edge to win here, even if it's by a cheap victory.

WWE United States Championship:
Matt Hardy(c) vs Carlito
Too many title retains at this event, something needs to change ... plus I like Carlito.

WWE Intercontinental Championship:
Muhammad Hassan(c) vs Shelton Benjamin

John Bradshaw Layfield vs Bobby Lashley

8 Man Tag Team Match:
The Dudley Boyz and The Basham Brothers vs Ken Doane and Nick Nemeth; The Platform to Perfection and Sonjay Dutt and Daivari; The Arabian Entity

No Holds Barred Match:
Mark Jindrak w/William Regal vs Big Show

Bonus Questions:

1) What will be the match order? a bit lazy to do it goanna just go with the order given.
2) How many championships will change hands? 1, the US title.
3) Who will take the fall in the 8 Man Tag Team Match? Doug Basham
4) What will be the longest match? Batista/Kane
5) What will be the shortest match? 8 man tag

Very strong card, very strong. Even if it's a big four PPV, I personally think it's "too big" for my liking. So many huge matches that it overshadows the others, matches like Jindrak/Show or Edge/Jericho that are big in their own right and havehad lots of build up on your show seem less important when pushed down the card for other huge important matches, for me it's over doing it. But that's just my two cents, I'm not a fan of having more than 8 matches on a show, that's already like a Wrestlemania. But nontheless this has the potential to be epic in all aspects and I'll review once up.