Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - C3K Presents: WWE - Pride & War

View Single Post

Old 09-26-2012, 11:06 AM   #45 (permalink)
Flux
Fired by SCOTT STEINER

Flux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a push
Default Re: Calum Presents: WWE 2009 - The Fear That's In Your Eyes

Prediction Template

9 - WWE Championship; No Holds Barred
WWE Champion Triple H vs. The Viper Randy Orton
Randy Orton
He has been built up far too well and far too much to lose here, and back to back losses at Pay Per Views to Triple H will hurt Orton to no end. There is also a hell of a lot more to gain if Orton win's, rather than Triple H. I can imagine whover Kozlov's opponent is, to be victorious and be the next opponent for Orton heading in to Summerslam. Also, a CM Punk cash in on Orton is much more appealing than on Hunter.

8 - World Heavyweight Championship
World Heavyweight Champion John Cena vs. The Rated R Superstar Edge
John Cena
He needs the win to solidify his title reign. It's as simple as that, tbh.

7 - Tables, Ladders & Chairs
The Dark One Matt Hardy vs. The Charismatic Enigma Jeff Hardy
Matt Hardy
I, like a few others, am thinking Matt Hardy will be Cena's next challenger after maybe another Pay Per View, before Cena possibly returns to Edge, or someone else completely, come Summerslam.

3 - WWE Intercontinental Championship
WWE Intercontinental Champion Rey Mysterio vs. The Ruthless Englishman William Regal w/ The English Terror Nigel McGuiness & The Sinister Scotsman Drew McIntyre
Rey Mysterio
I can see Mysterio overcoming the odds with the help of Cryme Tyme here. I envision Drew and McGuinness stacking the odds against Rey, making it seem as if he has no chance, only for Cryme Tyme to even the odds towards the end of the match. Cryme Tyme will then feud with Drew and Nigel for the tag titles, and Rey and Regal will have the blowoff 1v1 match whenever.

2 - WWE Tag Team Championshp
WWE Tag Team Champions The Colons vs. The Man With A Plan The Brian Kendrick & The Dominator Ezekiel Jackson
The Colons
Just a guess, and personal preference I guess...

1 -Straight Edge Takes On A Demonic Presence
The Straight Edge Superstar CM Punk vs. The Big Red Monster Kane
CM Punk
Punk needs the momentum and credibility heading in to his cash in, and Kane will never lose credibility no matter how many times he loses, so no bad things will come from a loss for The Big Red GOATchine

4 - The Present Teams With The Future
The Shaman Of Sexy John Morrison & The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels vs. The Best In The World Chris Jericho & The Awesome One The Miz
John Morisson and Shawn Michaels
Their egos will lead to their downfall, and Jericho and The Miz will possibly venture off in to their own feud whilst Shawn and Morrison possibly continue as a tandem or minor alliance? Gets Morrison over and gives HBK something to do... lol

5 - A Lust For Competition
The Moscow Mauler Vladimir Kozlov vs. A Handpicked Opponent
Handpicked Opponent
Kozlov serves no purpose, other than being mean and putting people over. End of.

6 -WWE Divas Championship
WWE Divas Champion Maryse vs. The Strong And Sexy Gail Kim
Maryse
Because she's hot

Bonus Questions
What will be the match order? Done
How many championships will change hands? One - The WWE Championship
Who will be the man picked to face Vladimir Kozlov? Just because everyone else is saying it, Bobby Lashley :P
What will be the longest match? TLC
What will be the shortest match? Maryse vs. Gail Kim

Last edited by Flux : 09-26-2012 at 02:38 PM.
Flux is offline   Reply With Quote